The German Innovation Awards honour products and solutions that distinguish themselves primarily by their user centricity and added value compared to earlier solutions across all industrial sectors – because innovations that shape the future and improve our lives come from all industries. Sometimes you recognise them at first glance – but often this is not the case. The German Innovation Awards intend to change that. The competition makes outstanding achievements visible to a wide audience and ensures successful positioning in the market.
Are you interested in participating next year? Please make a note here!
In the competition for the German Innovation Awards, the experts focus on people. The nominated innovations should have a positive influence on their lives.
The competition is aimed not only at industrial giants, but is for everyone who contributes to a better future with his or her innovation. In addition to engineering or other technological achievements, services can also generate added value. These prizes for innovation ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to win with their innovations. The special feature of this competition: The German Design Council promotes dialogue between small and large companies, suppliers and manufacturers, potential partners and the public.
- Comprehensive marketing services
- The winners receive a marketing package consisting of the relevant label (with the right to unlimited use), the catalogue, presentation in the online gallery, a certificate, a trophy (Gold Award), press work and PR activities.
- Far-reaching communication
- Winners benefit from the far-reaching communication of the German Design Council.
- Successful positioning in the market
- By using the German Innovation Awards label, you clearly communicate the standards of excellence in your company to customers as well as employees.
- Unique network
- As a winner, you join a unique network of decision-makers, marketing managers and innovators.
- Link in the online gallery
- In online marketing you can rely on a strong partner when you create a link to your corporate website in the online gallery of the German Innovation Awards.
The winners of the German Innovation Awards were honoured for the second time at a festive gala at the German Museum of Technology in Berlin on 28 May 2019. More than 350 invited guests from industry, politics and the media attended the ceremony.
Photos: Martin Diepold | Grand Visions
Film: Oliver Hardt | signaturefilms
The catalogue of the German Innovation Awards will be published to coincide with the awards ceremony.
It is a colourful, bound, hardcover volume with photos and brief descriptions of the various projects and the contact details of the participants.
Established by the German Bundestag and with a foundation endowed by members of German industry, the German Design Council works to promote the competitiveness of companies. Since 1953 the competitions organised by the German Design Council honour achievements in design, branding and innovation on an international level. Design, brand and innovation: this perfect triad is essential to equip companies for the tough competition in the wake of Industry 4.0 and digitalisation, because each of these has an impact on the others.